dinsdag 22 januari 2013

I'll stop the whole world








I've joined Lookbook a few months ago and I'm starting to get it. I also decided to write in English on my blog because I would like to improve my English skills. Don't expect it to be flawless because it isn't. I can insure you. Google translate is my best friend. Haha.

Because I like to improve my English skills I started watching al kinds of movies and series without subtitles. Yes, I'm living very dangerously! Just kidding. So I'm tell something about a movie.

I would like you to watch this trailer. It's a great movie about Rock-n'-Roll and fighting your way trough live. It's so funny and I also cry every time the boat sinks. Really whatch the boat that rocked!

Lot's of Love
Naomi

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Bedankt voor je reactie!