zaterdag 15 juni 2013

That's just weird.


As most of you know I really love Lookbook.nu. But after a few months of being on the site I noticed a few trends I don’t really like. Let’s have a look.


Transparent heels.
I don’t really get why you would like that. It looks like you are wearing heels without the heels. That’s just weird.




Checked shirt.
I really like checked shirts but why would you wear it like a ‘it’s-too-hot-to-wear-it-but-you-can’t-put-it-in-your-bag’ way with a jacket. That’s just weird.



Killer platforms.
There is nothing wrong with a little platform, but not too high. I think it’s ugly and just weird.



Too many prints.
Without prints your outfits are boring. Two prints are nice if you match them the right way, but most of the time it’s just too much. And it looks really weird.




So that’s my view on today’s fashion. All pictures are from Lookbook.nu. I hope you liked it.

xoxo Naomi



1 opmerking:

  1. Easy entries for my giveaway.
    It will take a minute to join.
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/2013/07/giveaway-win-free-clothes-from-persun.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je reactie!