dinsdag 27 augustus 2013

CHANGES

It has been really quite on here for the last 2 months. I apologize for that but I had to take a break. Currently I'm having a lot of spare time because I have to wake up very early and don't have anything to do. I have told you about my illness and now I have started the treatment. I'm feeling a lot better! The treatment is definitely working. 

I also want to change a lot here on my blog. Recently I've been loving all kinds of beauty and fashion stuff. So I want to make this a beauty and fashion blog. I don't really like my blog right now. It's too messy and not organized at all. There are also too much different subjects. So I'm thinking about starting a whole new blog. To make a fresh start. So what do you guys think about that? Let me know if you like my idea of starting a new blog.

Byeeeeex
Naomi


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Bedankt voor je reactie!