As most of
you know I really love Lookbook.nu. But after a few months of being on the site
I noticed a few trends I don’t really like. Let’s have a look.
Transparent
heels.
I don’t
really get why you would like that. It looks like you are wearing heels without
the heels. That’s just weird.
Checked
shirt.
I really
like checked shirts but why would you wear it like a ‘it’s-too-hot-to-wear-it-but-you-can’t-put-it-in-your-bag’
way with a jacket. That’s just weird.
Killer platforms.
There is
nothing wrong with a little platform, but not too high. I think it’s ugly and
just weird.
Too many
prints.
Without prints
your outfits are boring. Two prints are nice if you match them the right way,
but most of the time it’s just too much. And it looks really weird.
So that’s
my view on today’s fashion. All pictures are from Lookbook.nu. I hope you liked it.
xoxo Naomi








Easy entries for my giveaway.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIt will take a minute to join.
http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/2013/07/giveaway-win-free-clothes-from-persun.html