Red braid- Vintage
Grey leather jacket- ONLY
Black boots- H&M
Grey faded jeans- EDC by Esprit
Blue knitt jumper- Divived by H&M
I'm so excited! Tomorrow is prom day!
First I have to make my final 2 test of this week and up until now I fucked up
almost all of the tests so I have to do a good job. Last year’s prom was so
much fun! Me and my friends went on a picture together. Nothing special about
that but we were with 10 people and we had to stand in a really small space so
we were packed. Last year I was wearing a little black dress. Just simple
because I didn’t know what to expect but this year I’m wearing a long red
dress. I think it’s really pretty. I’ll show it next time I think.
We also have a band performing that night.
It’s Skyroam, a band from my hometown. I think they are a really good band! I
love their music. They won a band contest last year so if you are Dutch you may
know them.
This is the video of their latest song Party for the weak
This is the video of their latest song Party for the weak
I have to study so this is it for today.
See you next time!
Hugs and kisses,
Naomi
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten
Bedankt voor je reactie!