vrijdag 19 april 2013

Music is a mirror near around my soul


Music is something that makes me who I am so want to tell you something about music.
No look this time. I'm sorry but I'm really busy with school and can't find time to make pictures.

Since I figured out how to download music my world changed. First I just listened to the music my parents liked and what you hear on the radio. I still like that music but I now know there is more. I never delete my music. I just can't. It means too much for me. I know it sounds really dramatically but I think you know what I mean.
Something my parents like. Such a good song!

Now I just listen to music I like and I think the lyrics are really important. Music is all about giving words to your emotions. Sometimes when you listen to a song it seems to fit perfect into your life and how you feel. 

This band makes music that fits right into my life.

Some people say your playlist is like a diary. I think if you listen to someone's playlist you enter that persons mind and feelings. My playlist is full of songs I always skip but I can't delete them. Somewhere deep in my heart I know I need it some time.

I just can't delete this song.

Sometimes when I hear a song it reminds me of a curtain situation or person. Most of the time it isn't music I normally listen to, so when I hear that song it's like I go back to that situation.

I don't really like this song but when I hear it, it reminds me of a holiday a few years ago when I went to Croatia. I'll never forget the great time I had. 


Q: What does music mean to you?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Click here.

xoxo Naomi

1 opmerking:

Bedankt voor je reactie!